Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Author Guidelines must be referred to for clarity, before submitting the Article.
- The Article has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The Article must be in WORDS, as per the format of the Journal Template.
Total word length to be about 4,500 words (excluding References).
The abstract must not be more than 100 words.
References must be as per the APA style of referencing.
- Research involving humans or animals must be supported by evidence that the research is according to the relevant internationally accepted guidelines.
- The Grammarly (https://www.grammarly.com) will be used to streamline the level of acceptable English (Score to be above 90%), and the Similarity Index (plagiarism) to be not more than 15%. As such the Grammarly Report must be submitted together with the submission.
- The Publishing Agreement duly signed must be submitted together with the submission.
An initial non-refundable Article Processing Fee @ USD50 per Article must be submitted together with the first submission.
Upon final acceptance of the amended Article, a non-refundable Publication Fee @ USD 200 per Article must be submitted before the Article is to be published.
Payment instructions are as in the Journal Template.
- All documents must also be submitted to email@example.com.
The Publishing Agreement duly signed must be submitted together in the submission.